When you apply to a healthcare provider to receive healthcare services:
1) General use of services: Benefit from healthcare in accordance with the principles of justice and equity. It has the right to receive services without considering race, language, religion and sect, gender, philosophical beliefs, economic and social conditions.
2) Information and requesting information: To learn about all kinds of health services and opportunities and all kinds of health status. 3) Selecting and changing the health institution and its personnel: Selecting, changing and benefiting from the health services provided in the health facility of their choice, the identity of the physicians and other health workers who are providing health services, their duties and They have the right to choose and change their titles.
4) Privacy: They have the right to receive all kinds of health services in an environment that is confidential.
5) Refusal, suspension and consent: to refuse treatment, to ask for cessation, to obtain consent for medical interventions and has the right to benefit from the service.
6) Security: Has the right to receive health care in a safe environment
7) Fulfillment of religious obligations: Within the scope of the facilities of the health facility and within the framework of the measures taken by the administration, it has the right to fulfill its religious obligations.
8) Humanitarian values respect, dignity and comfort: Respect, care and care, in a friendly, gentle, compassionate environment, all kinds of hygienic conditions provided all kinds of noisy and disturbing factors have the right to receive a health service is removed. to have a companion: He has the right to accept visitors within the framework of the procedures and principles determined by the health facilities and to have a companion within the scope of the legislation and the facilities of the health facility and if the physician considers it appropriate. the right to exercise the right to appeal, complaint and litigation There are ki.